In this episode of Quick career tips, Sujani discusses job satisfaction.
Depending on which study or survey result you review we know that not 100% of the population is satisfied with their job. This number ranges anywhere between 50% to 75% for job satisfaction in North America. We know that many things contribute to job satisfaction. While an organization/employer is responsible for some of these things, we also have a role to play in our own job satisfaction.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why tackling job satisfaction is important to us here at PH SPOT.
- Why job satisfaction should matter to you.
- How you can take control of your job satisfaction.
- Understand what is important to you, and how to take the first step.
- How to use our simple worksheet to work through identifying the top 5 factors important to you
Featured on the Show:
- Download Career Compass – Job satisfaction checklist
- Jumpstart your public health career, Workshop – join the waitlist for the next cohort.