Power of Community
Join the #1 hangout spot and community dedicated to building and growing your dream public health career.
Enrollment will close on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 8PM EST.
It's no secret that the strength of your network is directly correlated to your career growth and success.
Be part of a global community that inspires and supports each other on their public health career journeys.
Inside The Public Health Career Club you’ll get access to people and resources that will elevate your career.
Meet like-minded peers, mentors, speakers and coaches
Connect and build meaningful relationships in our private community
Learn from experts
Attend live training, talks and coaching sessions
Work through career challenges with peers
Join the monthly Mastermind Group – dedicated time and space to break through the barriers
Here’s what Club Members have to say about their experience
Before I say anything, I need you to know how good I have been feeling since becoming a part of the career club. It feels like I am finally on the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Public Health Career Club is a membership-based experience. We are creating the #1 hangout spot and community dedicated to building and growing your dream public health career.
We do this in the club through mindset coaching, strategy sessions, training and workshops, and of course by helping you build meaningful relationships with other public health professionals.
Through the club, you connect with public health peers who are driven to do more with their life and career, and are committed to helping you do the same! Imagine being able to easily reach out to and build relationships with peers, experts, and leaders around the world.
As much as we want to say “it’s for everyone”, the reality is it’s not.
You can be at any phase of your career to find value in The Public Health Career Club:
✔️ Student: Undergraduate or Graduate (even high school)
✔️ New grad
Having said that, the Club will probably be the right fit for you if you match the following criteria:
- You’re an ambitious, driven person who wants to do more with your life and public health career. (A note about this criteria: We all have unmotivated seasons in our life. If you are not feeling too ambitious at the moment, it’s okay…as long as you know that with some support, you can find the ambition and drive again, you can answer YES to this criteria.)
- You want to upgrade your public health network and start hanging out with high-caliber people who motivate you to be your greatest self.
- You’re coachable and ready to commit to your personal and professional growth.
- You are equally committed to helping and cheering on others to reach their personal and professional goals.
It’s a whole new experience we are creating in the Club.
The most valuable part of this experience is the COMMUNITY: public health peers who are driven to do more with their life and career, and committed to helping you do the same! Imagine being able to easily reach out to and build relationships with peers, experts, and leaders around the world.
Additionally, you also get the following (there’s something happening every week):
- Virtual live training, talks & coaching sessions by different experts (+ recordings)
- Virtual social hours & mastermind sessions to build your network and work through your challenges
- Hands-on workshops
- Access to a member portal platform to connect with your global public health community (web-based/mobile friendly, iOS & Android app)
- Mastermind Groups: Work with your peers through specific career challenges
- Career Stories: Changemakers in public health come and share their journey and answer all your questions about their experience
- Coaching sessions: We all need to be pushed sometimes, so we bring in coaches to talk about things like mindset, career, and finances
- Job Prep Clinic: We get you ready for your next job application through live resume clinics, job search strategies, and more
- Grad School Prep Clinic: We invite mentors/alumni to help answer questions you may have about grad school applications (there’s one scheduled for the week of Feb 5 with a panel of PhD, DrPH, and MPH grads!)
- Public Health Communication: New this year, we’ll host workshop-style sessions to improve communication skills (ex: infographic design, writing)
- Special Events/Workshops: From time to time, we’ll throw on a special training that doesn’t quite fit under the above categories
The Club is a membership-only community, where access can be obtained via one of two subscription plans (monthly or annual).
We only open access to the Club a few times a year. This allows us to onboard and take care of each cohort. We don’t want club members to be overwhelmed when they join!
We have guest speakers and presenters from all around the world so the dates and times often vary. If you are not able to attend the sessions live, there will be recordings available.
Absolutely. The newsletter, podcast, and blog, amongst other free resources, will continue to be free (forever).
Email us at email@example.com and we will be sure to respond!
Not ready to join
The Public Health Career Club?
Join our newsletter!