Today’s career tip spotlight is on practicing being a good communicator of technical content.
Communicating public health content to non-public health professionals such as decision-makers/management, communication team members, the public or statisticians and data scientists requires you to take the technical content that you are an expert in and translate it to a language they can understand. This is difficult!
Being able to effectively communicate health information is a valuable skill that you should build on as you progress in your career. Let’s not take for granted the knowledge we hold as public health professionals.
LEAVE A REVIEW!
If you are listening to this on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or Spotify (if the platform allows for it), please do leave us a review so that other public health professionals know what to expect and also for us to know how you are enjoying these episodes!
- Resources for public health professionals:
Other PH SPOT resources:
- Share ideas for the podcast: Fill out this form
- Never heard of a podcast before? Read this guide we put together to help you get set up.
- Be notified when new episodes come out, and receive hand-picked public health opportunities every week by joining the PH SPOT community.
- Contribute to the public health career blog: www.phspot.org/contribute